The weather is changing – fall is finally coming. We remember the nights when we would sit outside with our grandma after enjoying her famous New York-style pizza. We would sit and talk about the way recipes were passed down from generations – generations of love and great ingredients that we now get to share with our customers.
This fall, we would love to share some of our pizza traditions with you. That’s why we’ve come up with a list of the 5 best pizza topping combinations for fall. Here are 5 pizza recipes that we’re excited to share this season:
- Pear-Fect Pie: Complete with evoo, gorgonzola, parmesan, all-natural chicken, pears, caramelized onions, balsamic glaze, and cracked black pepper, our Pear-fect Pie really is perfect for fall.
- The San Gennaro: Looking for a pizza with more traditional flavors? Our San Gennaro pizza has pizza sauce, parmesan, mozzarella, sausage, green bell peppers, roasted red peppers, and caramelized onions.
- Very Vegan: If a vegan pizza is your preference, you may enjoy our Very Vegan pie. This pizza is made with marinara sauce, vegan cheese, spinach, white mushrooms, red onions, black olives, and whole wheat crust.
Sometimes you prefer to build your own pizza rather than choosing a pie that’s already on the menu. If you decide to make your own pizza, consider these flavor combinations:
- Build-Your-Own Gluten-Free Pizza: For those who prefer a gluten-free pie, try a pie with garlic and evoo, fresh mozzarella, gorgonzola, bacon, mushrooms, caramelized onions, pears, and spinach on a gluten-free crust.
- Build-Your-Own Alfredo Pie: With the weather dropping, you may be in the mood for warmer fall flavors. Try a pizza with alfredo cream, mozzarella, parmesan, all-natural chicken, mushrooms, garlic, caramelized onions, and fresh spinach on a wheat crust.
Come to My Pie Today!
Are you looking for a pizza restaurant near you that offers family dining and customized pizzas? My Pie offers fast-casual pizza that the whole family will love. Come to My Pie today, and enjoy the best pizza restaurant in the area!